Why You Need A Second Passport
Several agents can help you with obtaining your second passport. However, why should you have one? This article will answer all of your wonders. We will talk about in which case you need as well as all the benefits you will get.
When should you get the second passport?
You should get the second passport if you meet the following conditions:
You visit diverse countries
Your first passport usually incorporates many stamps from countries in conflict with the countries you should visit. This condition can cause access problems in those countries.
You frequently travel to places that require a visa
When your passport is already in an embassy to apply for a visa, you can use your second passport or request another visa with that.
Requirements to have a second passport
When you want to apply for a second passport, here are the requirements:
· The first passport of yours must be valid for at least six months
· You should be able to show that you travel to different countries often
· You must show that you are unable to use your first passport. It may be because you are in a foreign embassy waiting for a visa or others.
What are the General Benefits of having a second passport?
· Free entry to more than 90 countries (at least). These countries include the Schengen area and some financial centers such as Hong Kong, Monaco, Panama, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Mauritius, etc. (the United States of America in the Malta program).
· When you arrive in these countries you will not need a visa, in addition to saving time waiting for a visa, you will feel free to travel at the time you require it without the need for processes
· You can enter countries that could apply for a visa with a shorter procedure
· You can work without having problems getting a work permit
· You can have the choice to live at the time you want in a better place
· Numerous privileges in the United Kingdom as well as in other countries
· It will have the same rights as other citizens
· Possibility of leaving your home country quickly in case of problems or being prosecuted by criminals that put your family at risk
· The opportunity to do business in many parts of the world
· Invest in the future of your children, to study abroad
· Exemption from personal income taxes, wealth, inheritance, capital gains, etc.
· Invest in different countries. Yes, there is an opportunity to invest in real estate
· If you have complications to open bank accounts for your current citizenship, you can avoid it with a second passport
· With conflicts in your country, such as war, poor, insecurity, you can move for the good of you and your family, at the time you decide
· Protect your assets and assets, diversifying your income in different countries
· One-time investment, since you can transmit citizenship for generations
· Sometimes, you may get special jurisdictions benefits if the countries are members or have treaties with: The Commonwealth of Nations, Caribbean Community (CARICOM), The Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), World Trade Organization (WTO) and OIPC-INTERPOL
There you have it. You can measure yourself whether you need a second passport or not. However, if you invest abroad, I suggest you have a second passport and apply for offshore account to protect your offshore investment.